Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) PT Lowered to JPY415,000 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada lowered the price target on Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (OTC: NPONF) to JPY415,000.00 (from JPY416,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Raised to DKK2,270 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!