Nikola Corp. (NKLA) PT Lowered to $8 at DA Davidson
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
DA Davidson analyst Michael Shlisky lowered the price target on Nikola Corp. (NASDAQ: NKLA) to $8.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Hold
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH:AU) (FSPKF) PT Raised to AUD23.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FME:GR) (FMS) PT Lowered to EUR49.05 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!