Nikola Corp. (NKLA) PT Lowered to $15 at Cowen
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne lowered the price target on Nikola Corp. (NASDAQ: NKLA) to $15.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nikola (NKLA) Said Phoenix Hydrogen Hub LLC Invited Into Phase II of DoE $1.3B Loan Application Process
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,850 at Nomura/Instinet
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!