New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Raised to $115 at Macquarie
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst John Wang raised the price target on New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) to $115.00 (from $106.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Buy
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR138 at Morgan Stanley
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!