New Mountain Finance (NMFC) PT Raised to $14.25 at Wells Fargo
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Wells Fargo analyst Finian O'Shea raised the price target on New Mountain Finance (NASDAQ: NMFC) to $14.25 while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Double Downgrades 17 Education & Technology (YQ) to Underweight
- Wingstop (WING) PT Raised to $175 at Cowen
- UPDATE: MSCI Inc. (MSCI) PT Raised to $543 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!