New Mountain Finance (NMFC) PT Lowered to $9.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Deutsche Bank analyst George Bahamondes lowered the price target on New Mountain Finance (NYSE: NMFC) to $9.50 (from $17.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
- Tellurian (TELL) PT Lowered to $6 at BofA Securities as Long Term Contract Changes Normalize LNG Purchasing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!