New Mountain Finance (NMFC) PT Lowered to $14 at Wells Fargo
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
Wells Fargo analyst Finian O'Shea lowered the price target on New Mountain Finance (NASDAQ: NMFC) to $14.00 (from $14.25) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Compass Point Upgrades Riot Blockchain (RIOT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Buy, Nearing Trough Multiple
- UBS Upgrades LG Electronics (066570:KS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!