New Fortress Energy (NFE) PT Lowered to $31 at Barclays
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Christine Cho lowered the price target on New Fortress Energy (NASDAQ: NFE) to $31.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK165 at Credit Suisse
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK200 at Credit Suisse
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Raised to CHF130 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!