National Vision Holdings (EYE) PT Lowered to $65 at Morgan Stanley
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Morgan Stanley analyst Simeon Gutman lowered the price target on National Vision Holdings (NASDAQ: EYE) to $65.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades National Vision Holdings (EYE) to Buy
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $127 at Cowen
- Fortinet (FTNT) Upgraded By BMO Capital On Durable Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!