National Vision Holdings (EYE) PT Lowered to $25 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
BofA Securities analyst Robert Ohmes lowered the price target on National Vision Holdings (NASDAQ: EYE) to $25.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY705 at Jefferies
- AENA SME SA (AENA:SM) (ANYYY) PT Lowered to EUR146 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!