National Health Investors (NHI) PT Lowered to $93 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya lowered the price target on National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) to $93.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Health Investors (NHI) PT Lowered to $72 at Wells Fargo
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!