National Grid (NGG) PT Raised to $73.50 at CFRA
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
CFRA raised its price target on National Grid (NYSE: NGG) to $73.50 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Grid Statement on United States Supreme Court's West Virginia v. EPA Ruling
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!