National Bank Financial Upgrades Cineplex (CGX:CN) (CPXGF) to Outperform
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
National Bank Financial analyst Adam Shine upgraded Cineplex (CGX:CN) (OTC: CPXGF) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$8.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Market Perform
- CLSA Upgrades Waskita Karya Persero Tbk PT (WSKT:IJ) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!