National Bank Financial Downgrades Savaria Corporation (SIS:CN) (SISXF) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
National Bank Financial analyst Zachary Evershed downgraded Savaria Corporation (SIS:CN) (OTC: SISXF) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$18.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!