National Bank Financial Downgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
National Bank Financial analyst Mike Parkin downgraded Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (NYSE: KL) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$56.00 (from Cdn$65.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Hold
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!