NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $235 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Deutsche Bank analyst Ross Seymore raised the price target on NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ: NXPI) to $235.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) calls more active than puts into Apple (AAPL) event
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!