NN, Inc (NNBR) PT Raised to $13 at Lake Street Capital Markets, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Robert D. Brown raised the price target on NN, Inc (NASDAQ: NNBR) to $13.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theratechnologies Inc. (THTX) PT Raised to $8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd (4887:JP) (SWPIF) PT Raised to JPY4,450 at Goldman Sachs
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,926 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!