NMI Holdings (NMIH) PT Raised to $42 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Barclays analyst Mark DeVries raised the price target on NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: NMIH) to $42.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NMI Holdings, Inc. Named to San Francisco Business Times’ Top Middle Market Companies List
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$5.65 at Citi
- L&T Technology Services Ltd. (LTTS:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!