NMI Holdings (NMIH) PT Lowered to $14 at JPMorgan
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane lowered the price target on NMI Holdings (NASDAQ: NMIH) to $14.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NMI Holdings, Inc. Named to San Francisco Business Times’ Top Middle Market Companies List
- Meta Platforms Inc. (META) PT Lowered to $250 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Raised to HK$64 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!