NIO (NIO) PT Raised to $7.70 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Fei Fang raised the price target on NIO (NYSE: NIO) to $7.70 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nurix (NRIX) PT Raised to $48 at Needham & Company
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to $19 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!