Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Raised to $73 at Truist Securities
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) to $73.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Raised to $50 at Goldman Sachs
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Lowered to HK$5.60 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!