Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Raised to $15 at Wells Fargo
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) to $15.00 (from $14.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Raised to $25 at JPMorgan
- Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN:SW) (PGPHF) PT Raised to CHF1,635 at Morgan Stanley
- BofA Securities Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!