Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Lowered to $15 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann lowered the price target on Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) to $15.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR104 at RBC Capital
- GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY247,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!