Mueller Water Products (MWA) PT Raised to $13 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Lee raised the price target on Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) to $13.00 (from $11.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'