Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation (3234:JP) PT Raised to JPY164,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada raised the price target on Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation (3234:JP) to JPY164,000.00 (from JPY163,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- Charlotte's Web Holdings (CWBHF) PT Lowered to $5 at Cowen Following Earnings
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW400,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!