Morgan Stanley Upgrades Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) to Equalweight
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst James Bales upgraded Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of AUD1.82 (from AUD7.26).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Upgrades TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) to Buy
- UPDATE: NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Lowered to $182, Morgan Stanley Sees Gaming Headwinds Persisting Into '23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!