Morgan Stanley Upgrades Software AG (SOW:GR) (SWDAF) to Equalweight
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Morgan Stanley analyst Alastair Nolan upgraded Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: SWDAF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR34.00 (from EUR30.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, 'Pushing Past Pandemic Pull Forward'
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR714 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to Underweight Due to Tough Comps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!