Morgan Stanley Upgrades Software AG (SOW:GR) (SWDAF) to Equalweight
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Alastair Nolan upgraded Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: SWDAF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR34.00 (from EUR30.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold on Less Likely Dividend Cut
- Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!