Morgan Stanley Upgrades Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (SFFYF) to Equalweight
- Nasdaq rises with growth stocks, rate hike worries linger
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Dollar gains on euro after inflation data, sterling falls
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Oracle's Ellison Offered Musk Billions to Fund Twitter Deal Like it Was Pocket Change
Morgan Stanley analyst Ben Uglow upgraded Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (OTC: SFFYF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR35.00 (from EUR40.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Sino Land (83:HK) (SNLAY) to Buy
- Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70.60 at HSBC
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!