Morgan Stanley Upgrades SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Alain Gabriel upgraded SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (OTC: SSAAY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of SEK48.00 (from SEK39.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Lowered to AUD5.23 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Evergy (EVRG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!