Morgan Stanley Upgrades S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Koh upgraded S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (OTC: SOOCY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of KRW130,000.00 (from KRW90,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!