Morgan Stanley Upgrades Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Morgan Stanley analyst Devin McDermott upgraded Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $13.00 (from $10.00).
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $12.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!