Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Cheng upgraded Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of NT$525.00 (from NT$490.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!