Morgan Stanley Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Overweight
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Morgan Stanley analyst Christopher Fremantle upgraded LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (OTC: LNSPF) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of GBP2.75 (from GBP2.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) to Hold
- Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (HCXLF) PT Raised to GBP9.90 at HSBC
- Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR184 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!