Morgan Stanley Upgrades Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (FINMY) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrew Humphrey upgraded Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (OTC: FINMY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of EUR8.30 (from EUR8.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) to Buy
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Raised to SGD2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Raised to IDR650 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!