Morgan Stanley Upgrades Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) to Equalweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier upgraded Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR58.00 (from EUR57.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!