Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hornbeck Offshore (HOS) to Equalweight
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE: HOS) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $12.50 (from $8.50).
Shares of Hornbeck Offshore closed at $10.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Overweight, 'Long-Term Compounder on Sale'
- Compagnie des Alpes (CDA:FP) PT Raised to EUR22 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Frontier Communications (FYBR) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!