Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hornbeck Offshore (HOS) to Equalweight
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE: HOS) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $12.50 (from $8.50).
Shares of Hornbeck Offshore closed at $10.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!