Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) to Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Morgan Stanley analyst Joon Seok upgraded Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of KRW46,000.00 (from KRW38,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) to Buy
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB8.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!