Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung upgraded Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (OTC: GWLLF) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of HK$45.00 (from HK$25.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP18.45 at Credit Suisse
- Kingfisher Plc. (KGF:LN) (KGFHY) PT Lowered to GBP3.74 at Societe Generale
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP58.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!