Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung upgraded Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of RMB45.00 (from RMB25.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) to Reduce
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK3.25 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!