Morgan Stanley Upgrades EQT Corp. (EQT) to Overweight
- Boeing drives S&P, Dow futures higher after Omicron drubbing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Carlucci upgraded EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $16.50 (from $15.00).
Shares of EQT Corp. closed at $14.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $50 at Benchmark
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) Shares Edge Higher on Healthy ARR Growth, Analysts Positive but Lower PTs Given Recent Multiple Compression
- Barclays Upgrades Valeo SA (VLOF:FP) (VLEEY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!