Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Equalweight
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Morgan Stanley analyst Sameer Baisiwala upgraded Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of INR3,401.00 (from INR2,515.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!