Morgan Stanley Upgrades Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) to Equalweight
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Davies upgraded Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of GBP7.30 (from GBP5.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Beats Led by Collins...Again - Jefferies
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!