Morgan Stanley Upgrades BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Tsui upgraded BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (NYSE: BT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of GBP2.00 (from GBP1.25).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!