Morgan Stanley Upgrades Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) to Overweight
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Morgan Stanley analyst Sheela Rathi upgraded Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of INR3,218.00 (from INR3,275.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!