Morgan Stanley Upgrades ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) to Equalweight
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Morgan Stanley analyst Takuya Osaka upgraded ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (OTC: ALNPY) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of JPY3,100.00 (from JPY2,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR155 at Barclays
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,865 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!