Morgan Stanley Downgrades Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) to Equalweight
- Wall St opens higher on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery downgraded Telephone & Data Systems (NYSE: TDS) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $22.00 (from $33.50).
Shares of Telephone & Data Systems closed at $20.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Toast Inc. (TOST) to Neutral on slowing momentum
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!