Morgan Stanley Downgrades Tele2 AB (TEL2B:SS) (TLTZY) to Equalweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Tsui downgraded Tele2 AB (TEL2B:SS) (OTC: TLTZY) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of SEK125.00 (from SEK155.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) PT Raised to HK$92 at CLSA
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!