Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shimao Property Holdings Limited (813:HK) (SIOPF) to Equalweight
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Morgan Stanley analyst Chloe Liu downgraded Shimao Property Holdings Limited (813:HK) (OTC: SIOPF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of HK$15.85 (from HK$18.49).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PBF Energy (PBF) PT Raised to $15 at Wolfe Research
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades BJ's Wholesale (BJ) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Integer Holding (ITGR) PT Raised to $111 at KeyBanc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!