Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- Wall Street set to jump from Evergrande-led rout
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
- Uber (UBER) Gains on Updated Q3 Guidance, Says Now Tracking Towards Adjusted EBITDA Breakeven in Q3
Morgan Stanley analyst Kelly Kim downgraded LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (OTC: LGHHF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of KRW1,760,000.00 (from KRW1,800,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Big Lots (BIG) to Neutral on 'Trifecta of Macro Headwinds'
- Daiwa Securities Upgrades Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (FRZCF) to Outperform (2)
- Omron Corp (6645:JP) (OMRNY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!