Morgan Stanley Downgrades KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (3913:HK) (KWLGF) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Morgan Stanley analyst Ziya Zhou downgraded KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (3913:HK) (OTC: KWLGF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of HK$9.99 (from HK$10.65).
You May Also Be Interested In
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd (6690:HK) (HRSHF) PT Raised to HK$46.70 at Macquarie
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.10 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!